TEDX Presenter | International Keynote Speaker | Chief Miracle Chaser
Ginger is a beacon of light; to spend five minutes in her presence is very uplifting. – Evelyn Nelson, Cancer Survivor
Known for her keen ability to connect with a crowd and deliver a message that inspires, Ginger Johnson has been called a ‘hope giver’, ‘quintessential connector’ and ‘a force of nature’. As a 2x stage 4 metastatic breast cancer survivor (NED) and international keynote speaker, she has delighted audiences of all sizes sharing her story of survival combined with lessons that can be applied to almost every situation in life.
“I was fortunate enough to secure Ginger Johnson as a speaker for one of BODY WORLDS’ health lectures hosted in Salt Lake City. Ginger’s charisma is infectious and I loved the way she presented what could have been boring information, in an engaging, humorous and very salient fashion, so that everyone seemed to listen to her critical message about breast cancer detection– even the men in the room were tuned in. She has the skill and finesse of an experienced teacher who knows how to engage different types of learners and how to get them to “act” on her message!”
– Jenie Skoy, Communications Manager, Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS & Institute for Plastinatio
Ginger has been featured on a variety of media outlets including NBCNews.com, USAToday, StandUp2Cancer, iHeart Media, Everyday Health, Good Things Utah, Studio5, Clear Channel Communications, Cumulus Radio, KUED, and all major local TV networks. She’s been featured in magazines such as REAL SIMPLE, AmoenaLife, Breast Cancer Wellness, Coping with Cancer, Wildfire and more. Her image and story also circled the globe as she was featured with fellow survivors on the back of the Cheerios box as part of a General Mills and Susan G. Komen initiative.
You really have impacted my life in such a huge way I want to make sure I can convey it well enough. I was in a pretty dark place feeling depressed and hopeless. Your presentation gave me back hope and most importantly helped me to realize my power again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! These words don’t seem adequate to convey the immense gratitude I have for you, but I don’t how else to put it… how do you thank someone for basically saving my life?? You truly are an angel amongst us! – Suzi E., Nurse and Stage 4 Metastatic Cancer Patient
Ginger has presented to groups of all sizes and enjoys working directly with event planners to create customized keynote presentations that match the theme of your event, conference, forum or workshop.
- Hell in the Hallway: Overcoming obstacles between the doors of achievement
- Trial to Triumph: Transforming your challenges into tools for success
- Predict Your Future: 5 ways to create the reality of your dreams
- Beta Test Your Life: How to use failure as fuel for your future
- Soul Vision: Where will your dreams take you?
- See Beyond: 3 ways to achieve the impossible
CANCER SPECIFIC TOPICS:
- Chase After Miracles
- Oh Yes You Can! 5 ways to embrace life after cancer
- Books are Optional, Happiness is Not
- The REAL “Big C” (and no, it’s not Cancer)
- Soul Vision: Your path to freedom after cancer
- The Survivor Heart: 3 ways to greater healing after cancer
You simply are the BEST! I can’t thank you enough for speaking to our group today. I feel a new spring in my step just after listening and feeling your energy. The best compliment came from one of my co workers when she informed me that today was her most favorite forum yet!! That was ALL because of YOU!!!
– Lisa Christensen, RN, BSN, Clinical Business Director, South Davis Community Hospital, Specialty Hospital of Utah & Orchard Cove
Ginger travels from Salt Lake City, Utah and requires all travel, hotel, food and expenses to/from event locations be included in speaker fee/honorarium.
Please ask about flexible speaker fees if you have a set budget but are serious about having Ginger speak. Depending on your event, a discount may be available.
Please complete the form below to discuss your event or call Ginger directly at (801) 200-0065.
As Seen On: